Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

This past Sunday was Mother's Day and it was my first day to celebrate being a mom. I love my mom and grandmother dearly. Mom's teach you how to be compassionate and selfless and serve others. I now know that that same duty has been passed down to me and I pray that I will teach my children the same good qualities my mom and grandmother have taught me. I am so blessed to have my mom and grandmother still here with me!


Here is a picture of my maternal grandparents with Nate, Colin, Chandler, Corbin and Caden. I think it was Caden's nap time but he was partying so hard he just wouldn't go down!



This is 3 generations:Me, my Maw Maw, my mom and my sister (Dit). Notice Caden between my sister and mom.

I love the candid shots-Jason grew up with women and now he is still in a house with all women. He is so lucky!


Me, Mom, April and Jason


It got up to 90 degrees on Friday so I got the kiddie pool out-thanks Dad and Vicki-and let the boys "swim". Nate was so excited. He loves having his cousins over to play!




Nate adores Caden. They are about 1.5 years apart.





Water baby!




Nate loves this pirate hat. He will try to put it on his head and when he finally gets it on right, he jumps up and down and grins from ear-to-ear!




These two like to look out the wimndow at all the passer-bys. Squirrels like to tease Jack-Jack.





He is such a happy boy!




Me and my family, my brother and his family, and my sister and her family.



My sister and her family.




Dean, Nate and I.






1 comment: